Ursprung LED by Fahren
If you are looking for a quality headlight conversion kit that will not break the bank, consider Ursprung LED by Fahren. This series of LED headlight bulbs is well-known among US car owners, as it has been on the market for some time already. So, people had time to test it for some time and provide feedback.
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Light output: 14.000 Lm [per pair]
- Lifespan: 50.000 hours
- Heat sink style: 12.000RPM turbo cool fan
- Voltage: DC9-32V
Ursprung LED vs other Fahren LED Bulbs
What else makes Ursprung LED so special?
- Easy installation. Plug and play fit factory housing without modifications.
- Corrosion-resistant. The body is made of aviation-grade aluminum that is resistant to rust.
- CAN-bus compatible. In most cases, the LEDs do not require a load resistor or CAN-bus module to work error-free on the US-built vehicles.
- Waterproof. Ursprung LED by Fahren feature IP 68 protection level, so they are resistant to moisture and humidity.
- 360° adjustable beam. The adjustable locker ring can be rotated at 360, so you can move it in any direction to aim the light beam ideally for your specific headlight setup.
Upgraded circuit board
Ursprung LED series features an upscale circuit board. What does it mean to you? You are getting LED bulbs equipped with a board that employs 60W power. This is the closest to a halogen bulb board. As a result, the board ensures no flickering or error warnings for most cars.
What is the difference between Fahren LED and halogen headlight bulbs?
Fahren LED bulbs allow you to see wider and farther. The ultra-slim design of Ursprung LED headlight bulbs allows for perfect focus adjustment light beam. Also, it simulates the beam pattern of a halogen lamp. As a result, you get a brighter bulb focused precisely like the OEM halogen bulb. So, you get better on-road visibility without blinding the oncoming traffic. Max light output can fix any visual problems in front of the driver at night and gives it a broader and farther view of the road ahead and surroundings.